Menu

22 January 2018

She took the leap

My dear online friend Nienke and I met years ago on Flickr, before Instagram was even a thing... ;-) She makes beautiful photos and I love how she blogs passionately about the many things she's interested in... Such as the art of living, philosophy, motherhood, her adorable DIY projects (crochet and toys for her little girl Amber), minimalism, traveling and making the world a better place... :)

Recently she changed to a new platform (WordPress) and asked if I could make her a logo to give her blog a fresh new look. Such a fun and personal commission! Nienke wanted her logo to be nature themed.

I started painting watercolor leaves and berries. For the brush lettering I used black ink..




With a little Photoshop-magic the logo design finally turned out like this...
For her social media icons I made this smaller version...


In case this made you curious, please take a look at her lovely online space: www.shetooktheleap.nl !

No comments:

Post a Comment